Monday, October 23, 2006

Resurrected, Not Quite!

I've been off the net for over a month now. I've not answered (or even read) email, I have not checked the sites and software I check regularly, and I haven't written anything in my blog. Basically, I vanished off the net. Not that anyone should have noticed. I'm not here to explain the reasons. One of them was that I was moving cities, and I wasn't quite settled down till now. The good news is, I'm not back yet! But I'm alive and will be back soon!

2 comments:

eam said...

Well, it's been more or less a long time since I used to check it here and there were no updates! Although I knew what your problems were and how come you are so busy and off the net :D! But it was just like a habit for me to take a look at here (and also other blogs and homepages) once a while.

Hope you'll keep updating here. Looking forward to reading something new and interesting here.

eam said...

I know this is not the place to say it, but, Happy Birthday and Hope you luck all over your life :).