Sunday, March 05, 2006

First Post!

Well, as a rule, I don't like blogging. I was quite against the idea of a bunch (or thousands) of juveniles pouring out what was in their tiny heads. But recently, my views of weblogs have changed. I have seen worthwhile blogs (sorry, no links. Too numerous!) by people who actually had something to say. That still doesn't explain why I had to do it too. The key revelation was that nobody forces anyone to read a blog. People read blogs either because they find it worthy or because they've nothing better to do, a fair trade in either case. Looking at a blog like that, it becomes a log of your brain activity. You don't read logs unless you want to know what is a piece of software doing, or why. Since I've always liked logs (I'm a programmer!) - well - here it is!

No comments: